martes, 18 de enero de 2011

25 Películas

Segunda lista. Esta lista de películas comprende los 25 años de mi vida. No todas son mis favoritas, sino que de alguna manera tienen un significado especial para mí.


25.-   Arráncame la vida

“Y ustedes, ¿se quieren o se van a querer?

24.-  Santa Sangre

With your hands and my body, we'll have an act that will be sensational.”

23.- Amelie

Any normal girl would call the number, meet him, return the album and see if her dream is viable. It's called a reality check. The last thing Amélie wants”

22.-    Love Actually

“Love, actually is everywhere”

21.- Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban

A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who've forgotten how to listen”

20.- My sister´s keepers

“-Cancer. –You´re a Cancer? – No, I´m a Leo, but I have Cancer"

19.- The Wizard of Oz

"Well Toto, I think we´re not in Kanzas anymore"

18.- Shortbus

As my dear departed friend Lotus Weinstock used to say: "I used to wanna change the world. Now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity."

17.- Toy story

“Yo soy tu amigo fiel”

16.- Forrest Gump

"Shit happens"

15.- Gremlins

"Bright light, Bright, light!"

14.- The Social Network

You are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're going to go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd. And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole."

13.- 500 days of summer

“This is not a love story, this is a story about love”

12.-  The neverending story

Never give up and good luck will find you”

11.-  Los tres Garcías

"Cariño que Dios me ha dado, para quererlo. Cariño que a mí me quiere sin interés. El cielo me dio un cariño, para quererlo. Mirándole sus ojitos sabrán quien es"

10.- BigFish

''They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.''

9.- Hércules

"But, Father, I've defeated every single monster I've come up against. I'm... I'm the most famous person in all of Greece. I'm... I-I'm an action figure!"

8.- Por la libre

“¡Pinche caníbal, te comiste al abuelo!”

7.-  Where the wild things are

Don't go. I'll eat you up; I love you so”

6.- As good as it gets


"I might be the only person on the face of the earth that knows you're the greatest woman on earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do"


5.- Across the Universe


"I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place where we just meet. She's just the girl for me and want all the world to see We've met"


4.- Jerry Maguire

So this is the world, and there are almost six billion people on it. When I was a kid, there were three. It's hard to keep up.”


3.- The Clockworks Orange


"It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.”


2.- The Dreamers


"I could hear my heart pounding. I don't know if it was because I'd just been chased by the police or because I was already in love with my new friends.”


1.- Efectos Secundarios


“Decide quién es imprescindible. Mientras más grande eres, más difícil es hacer amigos de verdad y más necesitas quien sepa quien eres sin que tengas que explicárselo. Esos son los amigos, cuídalos y manténlos cerca.”

1 comentario:

nemesisenlaluna dijo...

Como siempre...un buen aporte.

Publicar un comentario